CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
ini belog saya.ini kisah saya.juga kisah mereka yang saya sayangi . Teruskan membaca. Juga sedikit perkongsian dari saya yang baru memperbaiki diri sendiri .Semoga bermanfaat utk semua

Bersahabat kerana Allah . insyaALLAH

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

i LOve u

Dear Hubby , 

7th JUNE 2014.
It was the moment that I knew my life was finally complete..
Having you as my soulmate is the most priceless treasure I have in the lifetime..You've never failed to guide me to be a better Muslimah..You're the one n only great Muallim & Imam for me and will always be..It was u who gave me the strength and your love, understanding,faithfulness and patience.Thank you for being there for me.
7th JUNE 2014- the day of love,trust,partnership,tolerance and tenacity for Us..love till Jannah

Regards , 
Wife 

0 comments: